Meeru Island Resort / K. Atoll
jobs / Human Resource Management
Posted 10 months ago
- Candidate with advance Level or higher educational qualification
- Minimum of 2 years administration experience, preferably in a Human Resources related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in payroll, recruitment and overall Human Resources operation is an advantage
- Good interpersonal relations and flexible to the demands of the job
Package and benefits
- Competitive Salary and Service Charge
- CCR Training and Career Development Programs
- Friendly living environment with various recreational facilities such as: Football, Volleyball, etc.
- Accumulate off days and public holidays. Paid Annual Leave + Ticket to home island/country and other mandatory paid leaves
- Accommodation, meals and laundry service
- Other benefits to be discussed when hired
2nd December 2022, 12:00pm
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.