Chef de Partie
Hurawalhi Island Resort / LH. Atoll
jobs / Cullinary Art
Posted 3 weeks ago
Reporting to Executive Head Chef/Executive Sous Chef, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishing and maintaining the required culinary standards; assisting in developing the specifications for and the purchasing of food and related products.
- Insuring the proper use and maintenance of kitchen equipment, daily adherence to HACCP and accountable for guest comment scores in the dining outlets & achieving budgeted goals.
- Contribute to the moral and team spirit of the resort.
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- At least five years’ previous experience the same role in a similar environment required.
- Fire Safety Training preferred, First Aid Training, Heath and Kitchen Safety Training required.
- All employees must maintain a neat, personal hygiene, clean and well-groomed (Specific standards available)
25th November 2022, 12:00pm
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.