Learning & Development Manager
Malé / K. Atoll
jobs / Business Administration & Management
Posted 1 month ago
- General Management
- Contribute to corporate strategy formulation and provide inputs to DHR in formulating the HR strategy.
- Contribute to the department planning and budgeting activities by developing detailed bottom up budgets.
- Planning and managing overall L&D t Expenditure Plan & monitor the adherence to the budgets set.
- Identify and monitors KPI’s, monitors performance against plan and initiates remedial actions in case of discrepancy.
- Effectively lead and manage the team providing inspirational leadership, coaching and mentoring to direct reports.
- Develop, train and coach the team, and be responsible to drive performance of the team.
- Supports the implementation of culture that drives innovation, inspiration, service, collaboration and employee engagement in order to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Learning & Development
- Partner senior leaders to build insight into existing levels of capability against future requirements to identify gaps and risks to the organization.
- Works with departmental heads to identify and develop training plans in accordance with departmental strategies.
- Manage and coordinate the development of a Competency Management Framework.
- Works closely with department heads to identify competency gaps and provide training to staff to achieve the desired levels of performance.
- Design Solutions -Develop innovative, thought-leading learning and talent development programs.
- Lead the development of company-wide induction and transition management.
- Supports new joiner on-boarding and initiation through developing and delivering induction training on a periodic basis.
- Obtains feedback and monitors post training progress of participants to assess effectiveness of training model and makes improvements where necessary.
- Negotiate and manage major third-party contracts for the delivery of learning and training services, establishing standards and metrics to track delivery.
- Ensure innovative technological solutions are used creatively to facilitate learning and knowledge transfer across networks, and improve capability
- Monitors and oversees the design and content of training programs in order to ensure consistency, quality and relevance of delivered courses using a variety of platforms e.g. e-learning modules, training videos, in house staff.
- Researches and recommends potential external service providers where appropriate.
- Oversee and administer suitable e-learning platform(s), knowledge share, learning programs, modules and courses
- Collaborate internally and externally to lead the innovative design of critical learning interventions and programs across the organization
- Leadership Development
- Assess the capability and capacity of current leaders against the requirements for the organization’s future challenges.
- Facilitate executive leadership learning events, knowledge-sharing activities and workshops, delivering content as appropriate.
- Design and deliver interventions to ensure that senior and potential leaders have appropriate experience and capability as individuals and as a leadership team to fulfill the organization's strategic ambitions.
You’ll need to have:
- Post-graduate degree in HR Management/ Management or MQA Level 9 equivalent qualification.
- Certification in leadership development, succession planning and training & development strategy - highly desirable.
- Even better if you have;
- 8-10 years working experience in HR, with a minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory role.
- Supervisory skills must be excellent including coaching and mentoring capability.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Training & Development or equivalent Experience.
- Experience in designing, delivery and assessment of learning materials.
- Experience of management development and soft skills training.
- You will be part of a highly dynamic and passionate team that is making a difference shaping the telecommunication and digital landscape in the Maldives. We invest in our people and support them to work and grow in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
- Additionally, you will get a competitive remuneration and bonus package with 30 days annual leave plan. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package for you and your immediate family. From parental leave policies through to employee discounts, pension plan and one of the best medical benefit packages offered in the market. We are committed to supporting you throughout your career at Dhiraagu.
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.