Malé / K. Atoll
jobs / Travel & Tourism
Posted 2 weeks ago
• Provide an exceptional customer service to clients, understanding their travel needs and preferences.
• Offer expert advice and recommendations on travel destinations, accommodations, transportation, and activities.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Handle customer inquiries, reservations and resolve any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve sales targets.
• Diploma or minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
Interested candidates please send completed resume with certificate copies and ID card copy.
MVR 10,000/- to MVR 12,000/-
19th February 2024, 12:00pm
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.