Malé / K. Atoll
jobs / Accounting & Finance
Posted 2 weeks ago
• Raising the SOs’ according to instruction of Seniors.
• Dealing with customers for recovery of dues.
• Entering the Credit and Cash sales, Bank Deposit, Receipts, and Direct Deposits daily.
• Entering the Bank related transactions according to the instruction of seniors.
• Doing the GL reconciliations if necessary.
• Completing the Control Accounts reconciliation if required.
• Setting-off AR Debtors reconciliations if required.
• Assisting in each month and year end financials.
• Assisting the Seniors for smooth functioning of the tasks.
• Managing proper filing system for easy access of data.
• Undertake any other tasks assigned by the superior or head of department.
• Well organized and ability to work independently
• Preferably completed Diploma in Accounting & Finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field
Salary and Benefits:
• MVR 10,000
• Corporate Health Insurance
• Career enhancement opportunities
23rd November 2023, 12:00pm
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.