Graduate Internship Programme
Malé / K. Atoll
announcements / General Notices
Posted 1 month ago
- Duration: 1 year
- Interns will be given key performance objectives at the beginning of each program year.
- All Interns will be assigned a Line Manager and a mentor.
- The Bank’s Learning and Development Department will conduct trainings for the Interns throughout the program.
- Allowance of MVR 6,000 will be paid on a monthly basis to all Interns.
- All interns will be eligible for Ramadan Bonus.
- Interns will be eligible for 15 days paid leave for the year.
- Interns will be eligible for 10 days leave for medical and family emergencies.
- Applicants must be Maldivian.
- Applicants must be above 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be studying towards educational qualification of Diploma or higher.
- Applicants must possess an educational qualification of Diploma or higher.
- Only applicants with less than one year prior work experience are eligible
Get Started in Minutes!
See why these amazing companies use us as their platform to hire dream talent.
Get updates on featured jobs, new open positions and advice on how to get hired.